Those of you who know me, know that I work out to Billy Blanks dvd's. I forgot Billy when I came up to camp, but was reunited with him this weekend when my mom brought up all of my dvd's for me. Anyway, my assignment for this week at camp is to work in the kitchen of one of the most secluded camps here at Hume so I figured I would not be able to make it down to get in my daily run around the lake. Thinking this, I brought Billy with me.
Today, during free time, I wanted to work out so I looked for Billy, but the dvd's were nowhere to be found. I had put my laundry in this morning so I went down to switch it over, thinking that I would come back and find them someplace super obvious. That tends to happen to me a lot. For instance, this morning I was in a large walk in fridge trying to find orange juice. I had to walk out and back in three times to finally find it. It wasn't as effective a trick this morning, but it still worked.
Anyway, I went down to switch my laundry and when I opened the lid, I saw Billy Blanks looking at me! I was totally surprised to see him there, and legitimately confused! I'm fairly certain that I asked him what he was doing there in my head. It was then that I remembered that I had put my dvd's in my laundry bag at the last minute when I was packing for the week. I just did not notice that they were still in the there when I threw in my clothes. I just checked to make sure they still work and the news is good. It looks like Billy and I will be able to continue our workout relationship, which means I can totally still amp up my buns and abs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like this may be a sign regarding Billys future. He's either all washed up or on the verge of expanding his aerobic exercise business into water aerobics - "Splashing with Billy."
ReplyDelete