Today, I played in a three story tree house and narrowly escaped a squirrel attack. I was just passing by a tree, minding my own business, when a squirrel appeared out of nowhere and almost leaped onto my face. I have to admit, I squealed like a little girl and made a scene...not on purpose, but because I was legitimately taken aback as I have never had a negative experience with a squirrel. Anyway, I suppose I was entertaining to the people around me and I got to laugh at myself too, which is always good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't need to explain to you the terrors of the squirrels of my last apt complex....I'm pretty sure I had days when I would come to class shivering from a few moments ago, telling you about my last encounter. Literally, they would chase us up the stairs and try to get into our door.
ReplyDeleteYou should be here. Our squirrels are nice. Of course, they know if they aren't, I won't give them peanuts.
ReplyDeleteHope your week goes well.
I hope PETA doesn't get word of this incident. You could be detained and questioned as to why you committed a home invasion of the squirrels three story abode. I'm sure their position will be that the squirrel was acting in self defense. They most likely will additionally claim that the invasion by you has left the victim (squirrel)in a traumatized state and unable to collect nuts and father offspring. You could be responsible for his long term care and in sustaining any family members whose care he was responsible for. This could seriously jeopardize your educational and career plans. I suggest you retain an attorney immediately or see if Mr. Peanut will assist you in bribing the victim. Good Luck!
ReplyDelete